Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Thursday, July 12, 2018

May 14

Yesterday´s time passed so quickly, but it was absolutely wonderful. I can´t wait to be in your guys´s presence once again to take part of good times together and make more good memories. I love our family!!!!

So I thought I wasn´t going to be transfered, but what do you know, lol I have been transfered!!! I will be going to somwhere very familiar. I will be going to Apucarana the neighboring city to Arapongas, inwhich I stayed for 6 months.  I will be able to pass through Arapongas once again and see the members and recent converts that I learned to love, and I will be able to grow a lot more for sure.
And thanks for the talk. I will be sure to download it and listen to it this week.
I hope you guys have a good week. I love you all so much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment