Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Thursday, July 12, 2018

June 18

this week went extremely well. I spent most of the week in Arapongas! I took the chance to pass by my converts´ homes and the homes of the members that were kind and friendsly to me. Ana and Gilberto had us over for dinner and we had an amazing time. I had missed them a lot. They are like family to me. We cracked lots of jokes and just had a great time. I also passed by Nilva´s house for our lunch appointment the following day. They were way happy to see me. Nilva almost had a heart attack when she saw me. Man I would like to serve there again, even though it was my toughest area. Nilva invited my to her house on the 30th, the day before my birthday, to celebrate again lol. They made a super delicious cake for me last year. 
Besides my trip to the past, not much else happened. I am entering into the last week of the transfer with my companion. Elder Rocha was already advised by President that he would be being transfered. So we will see how next week goes.
Thanks for that quote! It was perfect! I have been preparing a talk that talks about light and this quote fits right into what I was wanting to get at. Thank you!
Have a great week! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment