Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Thursday, July 12, 2018

June 4

 I am doing pretty good. I caught a pretty nasty cold this week and lost 10 pounds! I am recovering though. Now all I have is just a pretty nasty cough. It sounds like I have smoked for 40 years of my life lol. And coughing is a great core workout haha. I had lost my six pack, but thanks to the cold and the compression and grinding on the abdomen due to coughing, the six pack has chiseled its way back into my life. Thank goodness. I have to come home looking good so that I can marry a babe. And so I dont die walking up hills like I have been here in the montinous area that I have. Geographically speaking, my area is pretty killer. 
Here there are a lot of good members, they like the missionaries. 
My companion Elder Rocha is pretty cool. I like him a lot. He loves to carry a conversation. That helps a whole lot with our bond that we are growing between each other as well as the bonds that we forge with members and non-members. It has been difficult to get out and work with me being sick, my companion being sick, and the other various tasks that we are assigned to do as zone leaders, always traveling, preparing conferences and meetings, and training the missionaries here in the zone. But we have an older lady to baptize saturday. The crazy thing is is that she was the one that asked to be baptized and marked the day and time of her baptism. For the first time in my mission, someone has made a contact with me instead of the viceversa, and it has been an amazing experience. She has been and is a truly elect woman that has been being prepared to recieve us and the blessings of the one and only true church on the face of the Earth. Iaraci is here name. Crazy right??? She will be baptized saturday at 4 o´clock. It will be an awesome day.
Today we had a zone conference with Presidente Pereira in Londrina. It was pretty spiritual. He talked about chastity due to some problems that have spurred throughout the mission lately. Later we played soccer and volleyball with the zone at the church´s sports court. It was fun. Now we are about to head back to Apucarana and our normal routine schedule.
I hope that you guys have a great week! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment