Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Thursday, July 12, 2018

July 3

Thanks for the birthday wish! Birthdays are never quite the same when you aren´t surrounded by your family. But I was able to have a good day. On saturday, I spent the day in arapongas. I went to brother Gilberto´s and sister Nilva´s houses. The two family lest me know how much they loved me and made my day enjoyable. We ate a lot in the two homes and were able to smile and laugh a lot.  I had some freinds from other zones call to wish me a happy birthday and it was nice. Sunday night we took a bus to Londrina and we stayed until late last night for a zone leader counsel. We got back at 1 am this morning. Hence the reason I was unable to write you guys yesterday. My mission president let us watch the soccer game yesterday with him as well. Everyone went nuts when brasil scored the two goals, even president Pereira.  Brasil´s next game ought not be easy though. Belgium has a really good team this year.

Speaking about my mission president, He called us all up, those of my group that is, and let us know that we will be leaving in October on the 16th. So now it is official and will not be readjusted. It means one more month away from home, but it means one more month working for my Lord and Savior, and another month of blessings on my and your heads. I am sorry for all the confusion. My mission President had to call salt lake and do a lot of other things to figure our transfer date out. There was a bug in the system or something like that and being american doesn´t help make the situation easier lol. But it is a fixed date now. October 16th. 

My new companion is awesome. He is way friendly! He has got to be one of the coolest companion´s I have had yet. I have to reanimate him with the work and all but he is wanting to be reanimated as well which is good and makes all the difference. He worries a lot about the zone as well which is good. Sadly there are many zone leaders who don´t magnify their calling and just let things happen as they are without working that much to make things better. This transfer is going to fly by, I can already see it. When the work is good and your companion is good, time flies way faster than it already does. Before we know it, we will be in October.

This week we didn´t do too much physical labour but rather logistical labour. We had various problems happen in the zone and had to go be the peacemakers and resolve the problems. We even had to have some elders transfered around because of the problem. This week ought to be better though. I haven´t seen any problems that might arouse in the zone yet so that´s good lol. Just lots of working I hope! lol

I hope you guys have a great week! I love and miss you!

Elder Worsley

No comments:

Post a Comment