Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Thursday, July 12, 2018

June 11

Well my release date is complicated. Some of my group members that will leave with me are saying that we will go on september 19th and others are saying october 16th. There is a lot of confusion because of the group behind me. They served a transfer in the states and makes the transfer dates all wonky for them and for us. But I am thinking it will be in september. I will try to ask president the next time I get the chance to get the dates all lined up for you guys. But for sure it is between these two dates  september 19th and october 16th.
I heard that the Warriors won the championship! Wahoo!!! That is awesome! 4-0! That made me super happy lol!
This week we baptized a woman named Iaraci. She is the one I told you about last week. She was baptized on saturday. We had to do her baptism kneeling in cold cold water due to the fact that a member pulled the plug in the font and drained all the hot water. So we had to fill it up again as quickly as possible with just straight cold water. But it was still awesome. She got confirmed yesterday as well.
Nothing else really crazy happened to be honest. Oh! Caleb, Haley, and Claire from high school wrote me this week! That is a first! That made me quite happy as well!
I hope you all have a great week! I love you!

Elder Worsley




No comments:

Post a Comment