Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

This week went really well. We had transfers and a lidership council with my mission president this past week. My new companion is really cool. His name is elder nascimento. He is from praia grande (Big beach) in são paulo. Mom would sure love to visit a place that has big beach literally written in the name lol. But I am super glad that Elder Nascimento is my companion. He will definitely be a great help to me. God definitely answered my prayers and sent me a miracle. He is a hard worker and a super chill guy. He wants to baptize at least 15 this transfer. THe dude is super optimistic and faithful. He thinks I am crazy in comparison with the other Americans here in the mission. We worked a ton. We probably walked 200kms this week in the blazing hot sun. It was in the upper 90s eeryday without a single cloud in the skye. I am looking like a lobster. Hopefully it will all be tanned soon. We didnt baptize anyone this week but I have faith that this week we will be able to baptize a few people. This weekend we will be having stake conference which is exciting. We are trying to get the whole zone to baptize on the same day. That would be pretty sick! At least 10 simultaneous baptisms. IT should be a prett exciting week full of fruits for us to harvest. Well I hope you have a great week. Good luck with the cooking course! Sounds fun! Good luck AJ! Healthy food normally means tasteless food lol jk!!! I love you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment