Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Tell AJ this phrase: "Bronchitis?? Aint nodody got time for that!" lol but I hope he gets feeling better. That must be pretty terrible.
Tell Lindsay happy late birthday for me! Wow 24 years old!
This week went well. I was able to do some splits with the elders in Palmital and Parati and help them with their investigators. It was really succesful. We marked 4 baptismal dates and were able to help those people greatly. In my area we marked four dates as well with an elect family. I am grateful that God bless the obedient and diligent. God really is bound to bless us when we do His will. We will take the family to church and we will baptize them this Sunday. We had zone conference on friday and it was good for the missionaries in my zone. It was what they were truly needing. Now I hope that they apply what was learned.
We are going to play basketball and soccer here in a little bit. That should be fun. It will definitely help unite the zone. But the real treat will be when we baptize this family this weekend. I am super stoaked!!!
Well I hope you guys have a great week and that everything goes well. I love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment