Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Feb 12

Hey guys how´s it going?
I actually have been accumulating a lot of brasilian recipes over the course of my mission. I have a note book that one of the sisters of the ward in arapongas made me. It may be hard because there may not be some ingredients there in the states. But I think florida ought to have a brasilian market that sells brasilian goods due to the large population of brasilians there.
But Yeah those members are stellar. They always help us by giving car rides to our investigators and recent converts and they invite us over for family home evening to teach Aline´s mom who isnt member, or to just have dinner. They really understand that serving a mission is really hard and I am thankful for them. 
We were able to confirm John this week. It was awesome. I gave him one of my white shirts, a pair of pants, a belt, and one of my ties. He was super shocked when I gave him all that stuff. he was completely speachless. He is super elect. he is wanting to serve as a missionary.Tomorrow he will go with the youth to Bauru and go to the zoo with them. Then wednesday he will be interviewed to recieve the aaronic priesthood. Now we just have to help his family receive a testimony and accept to be baptized with more assurity. We have about 5 people that we are working with that could possibly be baptized here in the next few weeks. Hopefully they will accept the warm touch of the spirit and accept his testimony. 

Have a great week! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment