Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

New area

Just think that here in a few months AJ will be able to drive himself around and you will be able to chill a little bit more. They seem to be like best of friends. Tell AJ to tell the kid about the gospel! Here shortly AJ will be able to baptize him!! 

TRANSFERS are today and I will be being transfered to a city nearby. I will be companions with one of my previous companions, ELDER GOMEZ. I am super stoaked for this opportunity. It is exactly what I was needing. It truly was inspiration. The area that I am going to is in the city of Presidente Prudente. The area´s name is Everest A. I am super excited for the change that is about to take place! I will sure be able to grow a lot more again which excites me the most. The harder it is here in the mission the better prepared I will be for my life post mission. I am super greatful for being on the mission. The mission truly is something that is pricelss and that all worthy young men and women ought to do.
This week was pretty chill. Not much walking hardly. I did a lot of splits and was able to help 9 people be baptized throughout the zone and then 2 others were baptized. So it was a pretty exciting week for us here. I was really happy to be able to teach so many good people and see them enter into the waters of baptism. 
Well this week ought to be a fun one, getting lost, meeting new members and new missionaries, and the usual work. I hope you guys have a great week! I love you all tons!







No comments:

Post a Comment