Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Monday, April 2, 2018

March 26

Wow sounds like spring break has been a blast and that the party hasnt stopped quite just yet! And I cant believe that Lakota broke the school record for the mile and the 2 mile! That is awesome! It makes me a little sad to remember that I came so close and didnt break it. But it wasnt God´s will so I take confort in that. Who knows why that wasnt in God´s plan for me with the parasites and sicknesses and all. But I am happy with who I am and what I have done in my life.

This week nothing to crazy in particular happened. We had a zone conference with President Pereira on tuesday and a normal week´s of work afterwards. Sadly we faced many oppositions this week and were not able to have a lot of success in bringing many people to church and even less having baptized no one. I need to Baptize!! lol... It rained quite a bit this week and that got in the way quite a bit as well.
we confirmed our baptisms from the week before. we are looking for miracles so that we can baptize again. I am pretty excited for general conference this weekend. I am excited to hear president nelson´s inspired words above all else. It will sure be a spiritual delight. I really have learned how to live the gospel on the mission for myself and love the gospel in a way I had never known before. I am super greatful for the scriptures and my studies that I have done and am doing therein. I am greatful as well for the chance to have the prophets and apostles to guide and direct us. I hope you guys will be able to watch all the sessions this weekend as well.

I hope you guys have a great week! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment