Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Monday, April 2, 2018

April 2

   well I was able to see a little of general conference in the rush of a misssionarie´s life. I Enjoyed the talk given by the dentist, Brian K Taylor in the saturday morning session lol. There were a few others that I enjoyed as well. I will have to down load the audio transmitions of the sessions so that I might be able to hear what I missed. I was able to baptize this week. The woman´s name is Dora. She is like 72. Now we will look forward to our next week´s worth of work.
     This week was spent doing a lot and a lot of travelling. We went to a neighboring city, Tupã,  that is 2.5 hours away by bus 3 times. That is 15 hours of bus riding in total this week. I am super exhausted. But this week ought to be pretty layed back and relaxed as it is the 6th week in the transfer. Everyone will be working hard to accumulate the last baptisms of the transfer with what could be the last week with that specific companion or in that specific area.
     A mission will change any young man or young woman´s life for the better. We come not for this selfish gain but as we naturally seek the perfection in christ and seek to be 100% charitable we find ourselves at the right hand of God. Serve a mission AJ. And anyone else who reads this who hasnt served a mission and is capable, I encourage you to serve. The Lord needs you, and will make many miracles with you and many miracles within you.
     I love you all! I hope this week goes wellfor you! And happy birthday lil bro! I wish I could have been with you on your birthday. You will always be my best friend. 
     Talk to you all later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment