Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Apr 9

This week was pretty chill. As it was the last week of the tranfer we kind of let things settle down in aspiration for the transfer. we were able to baptize this week a young woman named Christina. She is 24 and has 2 young kids who are of the age of 2 an 6. The weather down here is still pretty hot. It is cooling down but not noticebly by much. I wasnt transfered, nor my companion so I am pretty stoaked. gomez and I will be able to baptize more people together. We might just be the only companions ever to serve together for 6 months. that is a whole quarter of my mission together with Gomez. god must want me to learn something important or teach something important. Whatever it may be I look forward too it with eagerness. 6 more weeks! wahoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment