Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Hey Guys! What´s up? How is everything going? Here in Brasil all is good. I regained my voice on thursday and was once again able to fully win over the hearts of the brasilian people. But I am still with awful allergies. Eh, I have been ever sense I got here in Brasil. There are lots of trees and fields of gress and forest. And here in Brasil they do not sell OTC drugs in bulk, only in quantities of 10. And it is rediciulously expensive. So I just have been learning to live half sick all of the time lol. But I am feeling much better. We had a Zone conference this week in Londrina. My son met his grandpa and my dad and I talked a lot. It was really cool. Also I was able to talk to 2 americans from my group in the CTM. It was pretty great. And President Pereira said that he would help us with the problems we are having in the ward, and will put another 20 reals each 15 days in our bank account. This week we walked an insane amount of distance. The area here is becoming more and more difficult. We are now having to walk 30 miles a day to get to an area of the city where the people are more humble and receptive. It is 15 to our area of work and 15 to come back. And then there is the distance we walk within the area on top of that. So we are getting in a good amount of physical fitness. But while walking all this my son and I talk about anything and everything and I am learning a lot with him. This week we did not have anyone that we invited got to church with us. Everyone said yeah we will go, don´t worry about getting us a ride we will go. Aaaaaaand nobody went. So we will not be preparing any baptisms for at least another week. But we got an inactive to come back to church and she has an 8 year old son, so we will be working with Sandra so that we can baptize her son this weekend. Oh and this week, we visited Marcio and his family, Graça´s family. We got there and the little girls came running out with a bible and the Book of Mormon in hand. We asked them what they were doing and they said that they were playing church and reading the scriptures. Awesome!!!!! And then sunday Marcio and I were talking and he asked if he could take the elders Quorum lesson home because it was printed out for us. And I said oh most definitely. and he said awesome, because I am starting to teach my little girls in my home out of the gospel principles book, and the scriptures. Whaaaaaaaaaat??? Sweet!!! It is so awesome to see people progess in the gospel and change their lives completely. Man do I love my Calling! My dad and my son and I, Elder Queroiz and I, and My son and I in our new house here in Arapongas that the mission will rent for us. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment