Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Monday, June 19, 2017

I'm a Trainer

Hey Guys! How´s it going?! How did girls camp go? What adventurous things did you guys do this year? I will be in Londrina tonight but I do not think that it will have arrived there by now. Maybe but I will talk with the secrataries and see if they have gotten the package yet. But you might be wondering why I will be going to Londrina tonight huh? Well.... .... ... Ben-Jamin´ will be a father tomorrow! I will be training a greeny from who knows where in the world. But we will find out tomorrow! Wahoo!!! But I am pretty stoked. Not much happened this week. But I will be staying in Arapongas for another 3 months lol. 6 months in arapongs, 4.5 in Antares, 1.5 in the CTM. I will be at my one year mark with two áreas, one zone, and four companions. I was literally called to serve mission Brasil Londrina lol. I cannot seem to escape zone Londrina haha. We found a place that sells donuts. We could only afford one a piece lol. They were not good either lol. And I got a diferente hair cut than usual. lol But that is what is new. Have a great week! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment