Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Mother's Day Follow Up

I was actually nervous before the skype because I was so excited lol. It was so great to participate in you guys´s happiness. You guys do not realize how happy you all are. Our family is truly blessed. And it was nice to speak and hear english again lol. And no worries for laughing about my poor english lol. I take no offense in that lol. For me it is a good sign like you said. But once again thanks for everything. I could not have been placed by Heavenly Father in a more perfect family. You guys are truly amazing examples for me. I love you all with all my heart. Now we just have to wait another 7 months lol. Just 2 more skypes left! Wahoo! I hope this week is awesome! Later Gator! I love you guys! Elder Worsley

No comments:

Post a Comment