Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Monday, January 23, 2017

So the pictures in the woods were taken here in Antares lol in a path discovered by our Zone Leaders. It is on the edge of a river and in a part of the town where not many people live lol. It was a short cut I guess lol. But we were just walking along and saw the patch of light and my Zone Leader got down and posed and the rest of us followed likewise. Lol we thought it was funny. We call it the second sacred grove, and the first vision of 2017. lol we had a good laugh. Lol yeah those were Brazilian burgers lol. Looks like the forbidden fruit from film 3 but be assured it is in fact a burger lol. 300 grams of meat with cheese and bacon colocated inside. Soooo good lol. They were the size of half of our faces! The draw back was that they were 16$R. But it was a worthy cause to help the youth get some money to pay for FSY (For Strength of Youth)(In Portuguese). FSY is our known EFY back in the states. They have youth conferences as well. But things are a little bit different here as you might probably imagine. But yeah it was a fund raiser for the youth and we tagged along and brought our investigators. As to whom that sent you a friend request I know not. If his name is Danielle or along those lines of spelling, that is the bishop´s son here in Antares. But I do not know of the intentions he has. I will ask and find out. Thanks for responding to my questions! I will be sure to tell my companions. That helped a lot. As I am studying each day I have some pretty neat expereinces and some times come across some pretty cool and deep doctrinal topics. I was studying about the cherubins yesterday and learned some pretty crazy stuff and some stuff I have yet to comprehend still lol. But thank you again. I will probably have some more questions. Lol it is getting more and more difficult to write in English lol. Everything I type I have to speak in Portuguese in order to remember how to speak lol. Craaazy. But yeah the language is coming along, everyone says I speak great for having what little time that I have with the language. Doctrinally I can speak and understand just about everything. It is the real world stuff that gets me lol. Medical terms and politics is also hard to discuss and I find myself having to talk about those things everyday. Lol we have two types of Brazilians here. The first are those that want to know how your homelife is and how your family is like and your interests and personality. The second type is the type that only cares to talk to you about politics, political affairs, Trump, and so forth. lol it is a different experiences being an "Immigrant" (lol that is what they call us, the immported) opposed to being a native. But the langauge is coming a long. Our baptism fell through due to some law of chastity issues but is rescheduled for this saturday. Oh and we had stake conference this sunday and were pounded on with missionary work, and keeping the sabbath DAY holy. But that is about it that happened this week. lol Thanks for always telling me what is going on back home. I love to here what is new. I love you guys so very much. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment