Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Monday, April 10, 2017

Hey Guys! For AJ: Way to go AJ! You are a stud man! Keep it up! Remember those days where I stopped us in the car to make plans and goals for your future? You are heading in the right direction man. You are first in class, Varsity football kicker as a freshman, regional tennis as a freshman as well, and many other achievemnets. Continue kicking butt and taking names and you will be ready for your glorious future that you have planned. I want to see you in the state championship in football and in tennis. Keep up the good work. You are better than I. Good luck at regionals sunday and enjoy spring break! Oh also I learned how to cube.... lol!!! Want to know my record time? I don´t think you do, but I will tell you anyways. It is pretty fast man.... 3 minutes and 11 seconds! Boom baby! Like Lightning! My companion does not believe that you can do it as fast as you do. Send me a vídeo that I might be able to show him next monday. Thanks! Also I am a magician now. I have some good magic tricks up my sleeves now. It comes in handy with baptisms too lol ;) This week was rough, not too bad but not easy. Our area is the size of all of Lumberton with the same population. With this in mind, imagine arriving to a new house trying to find the church and the people that the last missionaries (sisters) were teaching and then trying to return home. Man did we get incredibly lost many many times. A car and a GPS or Google Maps would be awesome, but all we have is two feet and an outdated map lol. So that complicates things a little bit. But We had a baptism on saturday! We were supposed to have two but the kids brother fell through because he was sad. But we will baptize him next week hopefully ;) And all the people here are really friendly and helpful. My companion is a little complicated. He being 23 thinks that he is Always correct because he is older and is very stubborn. I think he even likes getting on my nerves sometimes. I have been praying a lot and repenting to maintain the spirit but sometimes it is hard. This transfer will not be quite so smooth for me, but I will not let that get me down. I am doing my best to love everyone lol. But we have some people here prepared for baptism in the coming weeks so that should be good. Pray for me with the new área and that I might cope with my companion. Thanks, that would be much apreciated. I hope you guys have a great week and relax a little with spring break if possible. I love you guys! Only a year in a half to go! Chão!

No comments:

Post a Comment