Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Not too busy this week!

This week we did not do much of anything. My companion picked up this fungus sooooo we went to the doctor and she put him on house arrest until today. So I put in a bunch of my time studying D&C. I read 80 sections. super sweet experience. I recevied a lot of revelations. It was weird. You always read that the prophet have this huge burden and suffering because of their peoples, and I truly felt that this week as I was studying. I feel like, I dont know, that my spirituality is refining in a crazy different type of way now. And I got to sleep a bit too which was nice, but I am sure anxious to get back out in the world and help people and baptize them. 
Here it is getting pretty hot with each passing week. It has been in the 100s. But it is also the rainy season. so it is hot in the afternoon and then poors at night, then it is supper muggy the next day. But the people are more willing to accept us in there homes and go to church in the summer. I think they feel bad for our suffering in the hot sun each day lol. 
But the mission is getting pretty excited. Elder AiduCaites will visit our mission and give us a training. As I am zone Leader as well he has requested to meet with me as well. sweet! That is exciting! And then shortly there after we will have the christmas conference with the entire mission. 
So it is getting a bit exciting, and a bit hectic.
But I hope you guys have a great week. I love you guys! 







No comments:

Post a Comment