Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Friday, November 24, 2017

Thanksgiving

Hey guys! It looks like you guys took a nice trip! Is it thanksgiving or something? I dont remember when thanksgiving is. This week right? Lol Brasil doesnt celebrate thanksgiving. But how did the BYU football game go? Who did they play? Did they win? Or you guys housing with grandpa or are you guys at the utah house? Looks freezing lol. I cant even imagine snow falling here right now or ever here in Brasil. But the next state down has snow sometimes and the one below that snows all the time. 
 This week I did lots of splits, spent long hours on ghetto busses and am Pretty drained to be frank. We got to our area friday so we did not get to do much work in our own area. But we were able to baptize one of my old investigators from my last area in New Marilia. We are going to try to baptize a few people this weekend too. Next week is the Area President of Brasil's trip to visit our mission. So next week might not be too productive. He wants to talk to all the leaders in the mission in londrina on the 29th and then talk to the zones here in sao paulo on the 30th and then we have to ship everyone back to their areas so it will be a busy week. But everyone is stoaked. It is going to be great.
I hope you guys continue having fun! I love and miss you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment