Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Antonio and Eder are baptized

man AJ still hs not gotten to play yet? Man that must be upsetting. And I hope that bat is alright. Man... That is crazy that there is so much water. Hopefully nothing is flooded at the farm or at the offices. I will be praying for all to be well over there. This week was suuuuuper long. We did not have anybody at church for two weeks now and that makes things a lot more difficult. And we met lots of cool people but when we went to pick them up from church they all turned on us. And the week was super hot so that made things difficult as well. But I am well. Happy too so that is a good thing. I just wish there were not so many problems and that I could be able to help more people get to the waters of baptism. But I will not give up. Too many people rely on me to give up, and I would kill myself for wasting even a moment of this sacred time that I have been given here to help others. Thanks for all that you guys do for me. I love you all. Have a good week. Enjoy your time together. I wish i could be there as well. Just one more year more or less! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment