Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Monday, February 6, 2017

Baptism for Juana

My week was good. The only thing that really happened was my baptism saturday. Her name is Juana. She is 77 years old. She has had four pairs of missionaries teach her throughout her life and she told us she would finally listen and that now was her time to do God´s will. So we got her baptized real quick lol. Oh and my training is almost through. I have two more weeks left. Yay! Maybe after my training I will be able to have a little more authority with my companions because I am not "being trained still". My companion yesterday asked me how I would feel being a trainer next transfer. I have no idea what that intels for my future but whatsoever may come will be for the best. The Lord qualifies whom he calls right? lol. But yeah good times here in the mission. I am working hard, and having a great time. Time sure is flying by. We are already in February! Wow. I hope you guys have another great week! I love you guys! Tchau!

No comments:

Post a Comment