Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Saturday, October 29, 2016

I made it!

Well I made it to Brazil safe and sound! I was at gate a10 for an hour and then had to relocate to a14 which made me a little nervous. I was the only elder flying from Houston. The plane was 90% military so we all chatted it up. My seat mate had never flown before so i helped him through that. He drives tanks! I taught him the restoration and almost gave him a Book of Mormon. Then in Atlanta there was 23 of us. 2nd largerst group to the MTC yet! So far it has been really great, and I am taking lots of photos,but am limited for time at the moment. My companion is from Brownsville and is fluent in spansih. His name is elder Wilson. It is hard not saying dude or bro all the time lol. Do not worry about me. I am fine. Have a good week, and tell me how Aj´s game goes and anything else important.

No comments:

Post a Comment