Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Apr 30

     What ? ? ? There is a new avengers movie ? I am waaaaay behind on all this kind of stuff Lol!!!! To me moana is still the next movie to comeout haha!
      And speaking about pants, I have been looking at mine recently. I realized that I have soley one pair of pants that aren´t torn in the middle haha. I will probably trash everything on the last week in the mission and just go home with the suit on my body lol. Some of the shirts are still wearable as well so I can take a few of those as well lol. Oh and I went dumpster diving in my suitcase full of my clothes that I never use (my Pday clothes). I found the pair of abercrombie jeans that I had brought with me here on the mission. I wanted to see how it would be like at home being able to wear jeans whenever I want. That was my mistake haha.... So I through my legs in the pants and start hoistering them up. So I get to my knees; no problem. But I get mid thigh and I cant get them up anymore. Then I started doing the whole girl thing where you start jumping and tugging and fighting against the jeans lol. I didnt work out too well. Needless to say, they didnt rise. I was awstrucken. I know that I have gained 44 pounds on the mission but it hardly even looks like it honestly. Most of my body is mooshy however now. But now I know that I have gotten a bit thicker. People are telling me that I am growing as well. Hopefully that is true and not just a nice compliment to win me over lol. So that was an eventful moment for me haha.
     My week went well it was pretty spiritual. Not just because I am a missionary but it was more spiritual than normal. Some pretty cool things had happened. We are with a good group of people that we are teaching. We brought 10 people to church this sunday. The branch was super stoaked to see it full of investigators. I would say we have a group of 20ish investigators. That is pretty awesome! this week however two of our investigators fell through on their baptismal dates. It was rather frustrating but the Lord prepares all of His children in His time and not in ours. Hopefully this week we will have lots of success with all these people that we are working with. Maybe the Lord will bless us and these investigators with the blessings of a few baptisms!
     The zone conference last week was canceled, so we will be having our conference with President Pereira tomorrow. Today we have a zone Pday planned so it ought to be an enjoyable day. It will be great for the zone to be able to get together as well and relax and get to know each other a little bit more. 
     Elder Lavering and Elder Reinoso were tennis players in high school. we are trying to plan out a Pday to where we can get rent some rackets and a court for an hour at the nearby tennis club. Hopefully it will all workout. I am for sure rusty, as I haven´t played in over a year and a half. But it will be fun all the same.
     I hope you guys are doing well. I am super excited to see you all again here shortly! Time sure is flying as you said! I love and miss you guys!

             Love, 

                      Elder Worsley

No comments:

Post a Comment