Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Monday, October 23, 2017

1 year mark!

This week was super awesome. It was basically like a week ofpartying missionary style. We had a district PDAY where we played dodge ball and some brasilian girl´s camp games with the sisters lol. Tuesday the entire district worked in Iguatemty and at the end of the day some members there had a huge barbeque for the 10 of us. Then Wednesday we had a party at the Ward Mission Leader´s house with all the elders in our district. We bought a bunch of pizza, soda, and ice cream. Pictures are down below. Then Thursday I did splits with a greeny in his area to try to help him out. Then Friday and saturday were basic working days. And yesterday we went and did some baptismal interviews and stuck around for the baptism and the whole district showed up. They shouldnt have but it was still fun. And the two kids´ parents are loaded and there was soooo much fancy cake afterwards. Then we picked up Elder King at the bus terminal. Crazy to think that the dude that most helped me out in my training is going home in 6 weeks. And today we will help everyone get settled into there areas. My copmanion got released and is going to be a DL in Maringa, and my ex ZL in Londrina is going to be my new companion, elder Vieira. He is from são Paulo capital. And I am going to a neighboring area called Iguatemy, as previously mentioned above. What is good is that the area is a whole lot better, there is this part that is full of baptisms lol. We have 2 waiting on us when we get there for this saturday that I found when we worked in that area last week. But I am pretty stoaked. My son is going to be my district leader lol and I will call him each night for the numbers so it ought to be awesome. And some friends from Londrina are going to be here with me in the zone. But that is what is new here in my life lol. 
I hope you guys have a good week. i love you all!









No comments:

Post a Comment