Londrina, Brazil

Londrina, Brazil

Monday, September 25, 2017

New responsibilities

We baptized another 10 year old saturday here in my new area of MarĂ­lia, his name is Mario. The members here are chill and help us out and we eat good and after each lunch there is dessert. Hopefully I do not gain a lot more weight. I am fine with the 40 something pounds I have already gained here on the mission lol. my companion, Elder Santos is super cool. We get along greatly. This week was super crazy. We were traveling to diffierent cities everyday helping all of the missionaries in our zone. But it was really fun helping everyone out and getting to better know the missionaries here. This week I learned more about sacrifice. That as a leader one must learn to forget himself and his inadequities and serve without fear or without complaints. I did not get to sleep much before midnight each night calling the zone each night and then waking up at 6 to catch a bus to another city each day and being pressured by the APs. On top of it all I have been super sick this week. But I am enjoying the experience even though it is super hard. I know that this just better prepares and trains me to be a good zone Leader quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment